You have heard a lot of Salesforce Lightning and perhaps are thinking about migration. And you are probably wondering, whether is this something that you should go for? What does it mean to you, your organization and Salesforce users?
Salesforce is moving towards Lightning with the strategy of all new features in future are going to be in lightning. This is a clear indication that Salesforce's focus, going forward, will only be on Lightning. And, support for Classic Salesforce version will come to an end, however, we don't know when, but it's just around the corner.
This means, you should start with assessment and planning for migration. Perhaps you have already started!
Our experienced Salesforce lightening professionals has put together a complete migration package - "digiLightning - Lightning Migration Studio" from their real world experienced and learnings.
Whether you are in analysis/planning stage, have already got an business case approved, already in the migration phase, or need any support, digiLightning provides necessary information, best practices, recommendations and lightening migration services. We can help you with -
- Assessing whether you are ready for Lightning
- Carrying out a fit-gap of your classic version with Lightning version and giving you a real picture of efforts/cost and impact to your organization, along with limitations (and workarounds) of Lightning version.
- Defining a Lightning migration road-map for your organization - aligned with Salesforce lightening road-map.
- Developing a business case for budgetary approvals.
- Preparing a detailed migration project plan and executing it.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss this further with one of our experts.
In my next blog, I will share our technical experience of Lightning development.